Group Training in Ballard
Group Training Classes...
...in your own Ballard neighborhood!
(click the blue button to the right to sign up )
CLASS DAYS & TIMES
Monday & Wednesday mornings -- 6:25 - 7:15 a.m.
located at 3003 NW 66th Street, Seattle, WA 98117
GROUP TRAINING CLASS DESCRIPTION
• Small group, high intensity classes that incorporate circuit training, interval training, body weight exercises and use of weights to burn fat, develop lean muscle mass, build strength and stamina, and improve daily functional movements.
• Group trainings build on foundational skills while offering variety to keep it fresh and fun!!!
• I design each class based on my knowledge of you and your goals, and with small groups I am able to provide individualized coaching (similar to one-on-one training).
• Modifications always provided; class is designed for all levels.
• 10 classes at $15/class = $150
• First time (intro) class package is 10% off making it $135 for 10 classes.
• If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so 24 hours in advance. This allows some time for another person to get in. One class credit will be used if cancellation is less than 24 hours.
• I will also cancel a class 24 hours before the class begins if nobody has signed up.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I COME?
Attending Group Training two times per week is highly recommended. In addition, you should get 1-3 more hours of other moderately intense exercise like: running, vigorous walking, biking, swimming, basketball, kayaking, hiking (totaling 3-5 hours/week).
One time per week is beneficial if you do another day of strength training on your own.
This is generally speaking, so please talk to me if you would like some recommendations tailored to your fitness goals, likes/dislikes, time restrictions, etc.
Be strong, have confidence and love your body!
• To get started, fill out and sign both the Liability Waiver and Health Status Questionnaire (attached at right).
• Be a few minutes early or on time as we will begin the warm up promptly when class begins.
• Hydrate and fuel up about an hour prior to exercise. Fruit (simple carbohydrate) and nuts (a small amount of protein & good fat) works well.
• Bring a water bottle and towel. Yoga mats optional...I have plenty.